Service & support
Our Service Department "The Repairguys"
Tel. 01392 272575 www.repairguys.co.uk
There to help you every step of the way…
We are Exeter’s leading independent repair centre providing workshop repair facilities and home support for Home Entertainment and Domestic Appliances.
Providing you with…Advice…Repair…and Support…
For products from a huge range of well known manufacturers.
Televisions…Recorders…Audio…Microwaves…Vacuum Cleaners…Home Laundry…Electric Cookers…Dishwashers.
Our experienced technicians and support staff offer friendly, over-the-counter or in the home assistance from our workshop on the Marsh Barton Trading Estate. We are equipped with all of the necessary test equipment, software and technical information required to service your products.
An inspection fee is requested before work proceeds, which is deducted from your final invoice. We provide estimates including vat for all repairs and only continue with the repair once we have received your consent, ensuring that you remain in control throughout each stage of the repair process. Should you decide not to proceed with your repair the inspection fee contributes towards our time and is non-refundable (although a partial refund may be offered when purchasing replacement equipment from Havills).
Collection and delivery
We can provide a collection and delivery service within a 50 mile radius of our premises. We first check your equipment on site to confirm any faults before transportation to our workshop. If feasible, we will carry out any easy fix repairs to eliminate the need for workshop service.
We provide support in your home, helping you to resolve the day-to-day operational problems often experienced with modern equipment. Follow-up visits and telephone support can be provided for ongoing issues.
Our comprehensive support package is an affordable alternative to future service bills. For a small annual fee Havills can cover the full cost of labour, parts and vat for any unexpected repairs to your equipment.Please contact Havills for details.
We can offer your business and customers a complete repair or installation package for home entertainment and kitchen appliances. We offer account facilities for many of our commercial customers.
Accessories and Spares
We have access to a wide range of accessories, spare parts and instruction booklets. As Exeter’s largest supplier of remote controls, you can choose between the manufacturer’s authentic remote and a competitively priced replica.
Our promise to you
- To offer friendly, courteous and helpful service at all times.
- To resolve a problem quickly, efficiently and effectively to minimise your inconvenience.
- To inspect a product brought into our workshop within two working days.
- To telephone, text or email an estimate to you, fully discussing the issues relating to the repair and allowing you time for consideration.
- To obtain your approval for the estimate before proceeding with the repair.
- To order spares immediately after an estimate has been accepted.
- To complete a repair within two working days of receiving spares.
- To keep you informed throughout the repair process.
- To actively encourage you to advise us of any problems experienced after the repair.
- To guarantee our repairs for three months for parts and labour.
(located to the right of the large incinerator on the Marsh Barton Trading Estate)
4 Grace Road South
Tel No. (01392) 272575
Euronics stores are all independent electrical retailers, together forming the largest electrical buying group in Europe.READ MORE
will use this area to update our customers on what’s happening in the store as well as fantastic manufacturer offers.READ MORE